Catheter Ablation of Cardiac Arrhythmias PDF Free Download
Whether you are in the lab or the office, stay current in the ever-evolving field of electrophysiology with Catheter Ablation of Cardiac Arrhythmias. Organized by type of arrhythmia, this simple yet comprehensive medical reference book provides detailed information on anatomy, diagnoses, mapping/ablation, and troubleshooting. The book also extensively covers the updated, basic concepts of transcatheter energy applications and currently available mapping/imaging tools for ablation.
- Improve accuracy with assistance from advanced catheter mapping and navigation systems, and the use of intracardiac echocardiography to assist accurate diagnosis and ablation.
- Stay current on timely topics like contemporary cardiac mapping and imaging techniques, atrial tachycardia and flutter, atrial fibrillation, atrioventricular nodal reentrant tachycardia, tachycardias related to accessory atrioventricular connections, and ventricular tachycardia, transseptal catheterization, ablation for pediatric patients, and patient safety and complications.
- Get the most comprehensive and detailed coverage of arrhythmias and ablation technologies, highlighted by a systematic approach to troubleshooting specific problems encountered in the laboratory – complete with solutions.
- Find the critical answers you need quickly and easily thanks to a consistent, highly user-friendly chapter format.
- Master each approach with exceptional visual guidance from tables, illustrations, high-quality figures, and video clips unmatched among publications in the field.
- Stay up to date with enhanced and expanded chapters, as well as several hundred new figures, web-based videos, and updated references.
- Explore recent developments in the areas of atrial fibrillation and ventricular tachycardias.
- Learn from experts in the field with nearly half of the chapters composed by new authors.
- Improve content knowledge in relation to anatomy with new chapters focusing on hemodynamic support during VT ablation, rotor mapping in atrial fibrillation, and hybrid procedures.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, references, and videos from the book on a variety of devices.
All you need to know on catheter ablation techniques to treat cardiac arrhythmias.
- Catheter Ablation of Cardiac Arrhythmias PDF Free Download,
- Catheter Ablation of Cardiac Arrhythmias Free Ebook,
- Catheter Ablation of Cardiac Arrhythmias PDF