CDC Health Information for International Travel 2016 PDF Free Download
Amid recent changes in global health, the public interest in travelers’ safety has never been greater. For both international travelers and the health professionals who care for them, CDC Health Information for International Travel (more commonly known as The Yellow Book) is the definitive resource for preventing illness and injury in a globalized world.
This 2016 edition offers the US government’s most current health recommendations for travelers to international destinations, including disease risk maps, country-specific guidelines, and vaccine requirements and recommendations. The book also offers updated guidance for specific types of travel and travelers, including:
· Precautions for immunocompromised travelers and disabled travelers
· Guidance for the pregnant, last-minute, or resource-limited traveler
· Health considerations for newly arrived adoptees, immigrants, and refugees
· Advice for air crews, humanitarian aid workers, and health care workers traveling to provide care overseas
Written by a team of experts at CDC on the forefront of travel medicine, The Yellow Book provides a user-friendly, vital resource for those in the business of keeping travelers healthy abroad.
- CDC Health Information for International Travel 2016 PDF Free Download,
- CDC Health Information for International Travel 2016 Free Ebook,
- CDC Health Information for International Travel 2016 PDF