Clinical Physiology and Pharmacology PDF Free Download
This book is an accessible collection of case study scenariosideal for physiology and pharmacology revision for pharmacy,medical, biomedical science, clinical science and healthcarestudents.
Clearly structured and organized by major organ system, the bookemphasises ways in which key signs and symptoms of disease informdiagnosis and the choice of treatment, together with the relevantpharmacological mechanisms. Each chapter has a clinical focus andincludes clear learning outcomes, key points and model answers withdetailed explanations designed to enhance students’understanding of the physiology and pharmacology underpinning eachcase study scenario.
50 topics are covered and the cases presented include anextensive range of psychological, neurological, endocrine,cardiovascular, respiratory, renal, gastrointestinal andreproductive disorders, their symptoms, complications and usualtreatment along with the actions and uses of some widely- useddrugs.
- An essential revision text designed to help students applytheir theoretical knowledge to real-life cases
- Realistic case studies focusing on commonly occurringconditions and diseases
- Model answers throughout
- Learning outcomes provided at the beginning of eachchapter
- Key learning points presented in the cases follow each modelanswer
- Helps students to understand the relevance and clinicalimplications of the topics studied in physiology and pharmacologycourses
- Reinforces major concepts and definitions
- Includes a glossary with a full list of drugs and disorders tosupport the text
- Clinical Physiology and Pharmacology PDF Free Download,
- Clinical Physiology and Pharmacology Free Ebook,
- Clinical Physiology and Pharmacology PDF