Color Atlas of Pediatric Pathology PDF Free Download
Pediatric pathology has been a recognized sup-specialty of pathology for almost two decades. Today pathology training programs are required to provide education in pediatric pathology. In addition to pediatric pathology specialists, many general and community-based pathologists regularly handle pediatric specimens. A working knowledge of current pediatric pathology is essential for appropriate handling of these cases.
The Color Atlas of Pediatric Pathology covers the broad range of pediatric diseases that a pathologist will likely encounter and is written by well-known leaders in this field. Coverage includes both frequent and less commonly seen cases, and each discussion presents a concise summary of the salient features of the disease along with expertly selected, high-quality color images. The Color Atlas of Pediatric Pathology is a practical working resource for every pathologist who sees pediatric cases as well as the pathology trainee. The atlas features approximately 1,100 high-quality images as well as important staging and prognostic (including molecular) parameters.
Features of the Color Atlas of Pediatric Pathology include:
- Comprehensive coverage of pediatric surgical and autopsy pathology
- Each chapter is presented by a recognized expert
- Practical presentation: concise text highlights diagnostic features making the atlas an outstanding resource for the practitioner
- Illustrated throughout with approximately 1,100 full-color images
- Color Atlas of Pediatric Pathology PDF Free Download,
- Color Atlas of Pediatric Pathology Free Ebook,
- Color Atlas of Pediatric Pathology PDF