Combining over 1200 clinical images 300 color illustrations and concise bulleted text Core Radiology is a comprehensive up-to-date resource for learning reference and board review. The clearly-formatted design integrates the images and accompanying text facilitating streamlined and efficient learning.
All subjects covered by the American Board of Radiology Core Exam are included:
* Breast imaging including interventions and MRI
* Neuroimaging including brain head and neck and spine
* Musculoskeletal imaging including knee and shoulder MRI
* Genitourinary imaging including pelvic MRI
* Gastrointestinal imaging including MRI and MRCP
* General vascular gynecological and obstetrical ultrasound
* Nuclear imaging including PET-CT and nuclear cardiology
* Thoracic imaging
* Cardiovascular imaging including cardiac CT and MRI
* Pediatric imaging
* Interventional radiology
* Radiological physics review contrast media and reactions.
Essential reading for radiology residents reviewing for boards for practicing radiologists seeking a practical up-to-date guide to the field and for motivated medical students.
Core Radiology A Visual Approach to Diagnostic Imaging PDF Core Radiology A Visual Approach to Diagnostic Imaging PDF Free Download Core Radiology A Visual Approach to Diagnostic Imaging PDF Ebook