Cosmetic Dermatology Principles and Practice 2nd Edition PDF Free Download
|Author||Leslie S. Baumann|
|File size||32 MB|
THE ULTIMATE SOURCEBOOK FOR UNDERSTANDING THE SKIN AND ITS APPEARANCE
“A concise well-written and well-illustrated overview of the topic of cosmetic dermatology that will prove useful to all physicians who care for cosmetic patients.”―Archives of Facial Plastic Surgery reviewing the first edition
Cosmetic Dermatology offers complete coverage of the latest most effective skin care agents and procedures. Spanning the entire spectrum of cosmetic dermatology it takes you through the most current medications cosmeceuticals and procedures. Presented in full color the book is firmly grounded in an evidence-based clinically-relevant approach–making it perfect for use in everyday practice.
- Guidance on the efficacy of over-the-counter and prescription skin care products
- Step-by-step review of must-know procedures
- A focus on the newest drugs and topical agents
- NEW! Expanded insights into laser treatments varicose veins and cosmeceuticals
- NEW! More full-color clinical images in every chapter… 450 in all!
- NEW! Significant revisions in every chapter to help you keep pace with the many fast-breaking developments in the specialty
Cosmetic Dermatology Principles and Practice 2nd Edition PDF Cosmetic Dermatology Principles and Practice 2nd Edition PDF Free Download Cosmetic Dermatology Principles and Practice 2nd Edition PDF Ebook