Cosmetic Dermatology for Skin of Color PDF Free Download
The definitive guide to adapting cosmetic procedures to skin of color
A Doody’s Core Title for 2011!
“This book is informative about treating patients with darker skin and I would recommend it to any dermatologist who sees these patients. The authors’ presentations are unbiased and their conclusions are clear. I know I will reread many of the chapters when I see patients with skin types 4-6. 3 Stars.”–Doody’s Review Service
Cosmetic Dermatology for Skin of Color expertly explains how patient assessment, surgical intervention, and medical treatment (including cosmeceuticals) differ for patients with pigmented skin. Presented in full color, the book demonstrates ways to improve efficacy, reduce treatment time, and minimize adverse effects in this special patient population.
This book picks up where other books on cosmetic and laser dermatology leave off. Cosmetic Dermatology for Skin of Color is the first resource that focuses on every aspect of care, helping you optimize patient outcomes for virtually every kind of procedure.
- All the procedural and technological know-how you need to successfully treat patients with more heavily pigmented skin
- Templated, easy-to-navigate chapters provide detailed overviews of:
–Device use, dose/setting selection
–Management of adverse events
- Full coverage of all procedures for ethnic skin types, including microdermabrasion and superficial peels, dermal rejuvenation, nonablative laser and intensed pulsed light, and liposuction
- Important reviews of hyperpigmentation, hypopigmentation, the development of hypertrophic scars, and other issues specific to skin of color
- A separate chapter on cosmeceuticals, which highlights their benefits in day-to-day clinical practice
- 190 full-color illustrations
- Cosmetic Dermatology for Skin of Color PDF Free Download,
- Cosmetic Dermatology for Skin of Color Free Ebook,
- Cosmetic Dermatology for Skin of Color PDF