Critical Care Emergency Medicine PDF Free Download
The groundbreaking text on critical care emergency medicine – updated with the latest evidence and recommendations
Critical Care Emergency Medicine has become the standard reference for all clinicians who wish to understand the overlap between emergency medicine and critical care. Much like the field of emergency medicine itself, this text is a collaborative effort involving emergency physicians as well as clinicians from trauma, critical care, infectious diseases, and pulmonary medicine.
Critical Care Emergency Medicine teaches emergency physicians everything they must know and do to better care for critically ill patients in an emergency department or to provide care in an ICU. Enhanced by numerous algorithms that speed decision making and full-color illustrations demonstrating anatomy and technique, this book is an essential practice tool.
Incorporating the wisdom of both academic and community emergency medicine experts, Critical Care Emergency Medicine, Second Edition delivers expert coverage of:
• Airway and Ventilatory Support
• Pulmonary Disorders
• Cardiovascular Disorders
• Gastrointestinal and Renal Disorders
• Neurologic and Neurosurgical Disorders
• Hematologic and Endocrine Disorders
• Infectious Disorders
• Toxicologic Conditions
• Ultrasonography in Critical Care
• Special Considerations (including nutritional support, end-of-life issues, fluid management, and more)
If you are looking for an up-to-date, evidence-based text designed to take your critical care to the next level, your search ends here.
- Critical Care Emergency Medicine PDF Free Download,
- Critical Care Emergency Medicine Free Ebook,
- Critical Care Emergency Medicine PDF