Cross-over Trials in Clinical Research 2nd Edition PDF Free Download
Cross-over trials are an important class of design used in thepharmaceutical industry and medical research, and their usecontinues to grow. Cross-over Trials in Clinical Research, SecondEdition has been fully updated to include the latest methodologyused in the design and analysis of cross-over trials. It includesmore background material, greater coverage of important statisticaltechniques, including Bayesian methods, and discussion of analysisusing a number of statistical software packages.
* Comprehensive coverage of the design and analysis of cross-overtrials.
* Each technique is carefully explained and the mathematics is keptto a minimum.
* Features many real and original examples, taken from the author’svast experience.
* Includes discussion of analysis using SAS, S-Plus and, GenStat,StatXact and Excel.
* Written in a style suitable for statisticians and physiciansalike.
* Computer programs to accompany the examples in the book can bedownloaded from the Web
Primarily aimed at statisticians and researchers working in thepharmaceutical industry, the book will also appeal to physiciansinvolved in clinical research and students of medicalstatistics.
- Cross-over Trials in Clinical Research 2nd Edition PDF Free Download,
- Cross-over Trials in Clinical Research 2nd Edition Free Ebook,
- Cross-over Trials in Clinical Research 2nd Edition PDF