Cryoablation of Cardiac Arrhythmias PDF Free Download
Offering patients a higher safety profile and less discomfort than radio-frequency ablation, catheter cryoablation is a safe, effective and efficient alternative for clinicians treating atrial fibrillation and other arrhythmias.
In The Practice of Catheter Cryoablation for Cardiac Arrhythmias, cardiac electrophysiologists, cardiologists and cardiology fellows will be able to gain an in-depth update in this rapidly advancing field. Those who wish to offer their patients this treatment option will learn how to master various procedural techniques related to catheter cryoablation.
Edited by the pioneer of cryoablation therapy in Asia, with chapters written by expert cardiac electrophysiologists from centers in Asia, Europe and the US who have extensive experience using cryoablation to treat patients, this new book:
- Provides comprehensive, clinically-focused guidance on all applications of catheter cryoablation for the treatment of arrhythmias
- Focuses on catheter-based techniques that can be performed in the EP laboratory
- Reflects global best practices form centers with extensive experience in cryoablation techniques
- Covers the use of catheter cryoablation in both adult and pediatric arrhythmias
To further enhance reader’s understanding of the emergent techniques covered in the text, the book’s companion website features video clips of live cryoablation procedures, plus case-based self-assessment questions for selected chapters.
- Cryoablation of Cardiac Arrhythmias PDF Free Download,
- Cryoablation of Cardiac Arrhythmias Free Ebook,
- Cryoablation of Cardiac Arrhythmias PDF