Dental Caries The Disease and Its Clinical Management PDF Free Download
First published in 2003, Dental Caries: The Disease and its Clinical Management has become the leading resource on cariology. In this highly-anticipated new edition, the editors maintain the same focus on high-level coverage of the disease aetiology and process, clinical management best-practice, and wider public health issues connected with dental caries management, including an enhanced focus on the ‘caries control concept’. The aim is to link theory with clinical performance, making prevention, diagnosis and restorative procedures evidence based. The structure of the book has been completely overhauled, with the same coverage streamlined in order to distil information effectively.
The book is divided into six main sections:
- An overview of the disease and its prevalence
- The caries lesion and its biological determinants
- Controlling dental caries
- Operative intervention
- Caries control in special populations
With contributions from international experts in research and clinical practice, the third edition of Dental Caries is an unrivalled guide to tooth decay, and a must-have resource for undergraduate and postgraduate students in restorative dentistry as well as all practitioners looking to develop their clinical skills.
- Dental Caries The Disease and Its Clinical Management PDF Free Download,
- Dental Caries The Disease and Its Clinical Management Free Ebook,
- Dental Caries The Disease and Its Clinical Management PDF