Diastolic Heart Failure PDF Free Download
This reference thoroughly equips you to successfully diagnose and manage even the most complex incidences of diastolic heart failure and their comorbidities. It examines the basic mechanisms of this condition through discussions of both cellular and anatomic causes; guides you through non-invasive techniques for diagnosis, including echocardiography, cardiac CT, and MRI; and provides expert advice on pharmacologic management.
- Covers the basic mechanisms of diastolic heart problems from both cellular and anatomic perspectives.
- Chapters covering modalities helpful in assessment of diastolic function such as: echocardiography, cardiac MRI, radionuclide ventriculography, and invasive hemodynamic measurements.
- Features in-depth assessments of all diagnostic methods for diastolic heart failure, including rationales for their use.
- Examines contributing conditions that play a role in diastolic heart failure and offers guidance on their management.
- Offers pharmacologic strategies for multiple problem management.
- Diastolic Heart Failure PDF Free Download,
- Diastolic Heart Failure Free Ebook,
- Diastolic Heart Failure PDF