Differential Diagnosis in Neuroimaging PDF Free Download
This is a highly valuable book that contains a tremendous amount of information in words and pictures. It should be a must-have guide and reference manual for anyone involved in neurology and neurosurgery. — BIZ INDIA
…an outstanding way to learn imaging anatomy and corresponding diseases….This [series] is a highly desirable set of books and would be a valuable addition to any neuroradiologist’s personal collection, and certainly to any departmental or sectional library. — AJNR Blog
Authored by renowned neuroradiologist Steven P. Meyers, Differential Diagnosis in Neuroimaging: Brain and Meninges is a stellar guide for identifying and diagnosing brain pathologies based on location and neuroimaging results. The succinct text reflects more than 25 years of hands-on experience gleaned from advanced training and educating residents and fellows in radiology, neurosurgery, and neurology. The high-quality MRI, CT, PET, PET/CT, conventional angiography, and X-ray images have been collected over Dr. Meyers’s lengthy career, presenting an unsurpassed visual learning tool.
The distinctive ‘three-column table plus images’ format is easy to incorporate into clinical practice, setting this book apart from larger, disease-oriented radiologic tomes. The layout enables readers to quickly recognize and compare abnormalities based on high-resolution images.
- Tabular columns organized by anatomical abnormality include brain imaging findings and a summary of key clinical data that correlates to the images
- Comprehensive imaging of the brain, ventricles, meninges, and neurovascular system in both children and adults, including congenital/developmental anomalies and acquired disease
- More than 1,900 figures illustrate the radiological appearance of intracranial lesions, masses, neurodegenerative disorders, ischemia and infarction, and more
This visually rich resource is a must-have diagnostic tool for radiologists, neurosurgeons, and neurologists, and residents and fellows. The highly practical format makes it ideal for daily rounds, as well as a robust study guide for physicians preparing for board exams.
- Differential Diagnosis in Neuroimaging PDF Free Download,
- Differential Diagnosis in Neuroimaging Free Ebook,
- Differential Diagnosis in Neuroimaging PDF