Disorders of the Hand Volume 1 PDF Free Download
Musiek and Chermak’s two-volume, award-winning handbooks are back in newly revised editions. Extensively revised and expanded, Volume I provides comprehensive coverage of the auditory neuroscience and clinical science needed to accurately diagnose the range of developmental and acquired central auditory processing disorders in children, adults, and older adults. Volume II provides expanded coverage of rehabilitative and professional issues, detailing intervention strategies for children and adults.
Building on the excellence achieved with the best-selling 1st editions which earned the 2007 Speech, Language, and Hearing Book of the Year Award the second editions include contributions from world-renowned authors detailing major advances in auditory neuroscience and cognitive science; diagnosis; best practice intervention strategies in clinical and school settings; as well as emerging and future directions in diagnosis and intervention.
Exciting new chapters for Volume I include:
- Development of the Central Auditory Nervous System, by Jos J. Eggermont
- Causation: Neuroanatomic Abnormalities, Neurological Disorders, and Neuromaturational Delays, by Gail D. Chermak and Frank E. Musiek
- Central Auditory Processing As Seen From Dichotic Listening Studies, by Kenneth Hugdahl and Turid Helland
- Auditory Processing (Disorder): An Intersection of Cognitive, Sensory, and Reward Circuits, by Karen Banai and Nina Kraus
- Clinical and Research Issues in CAPD, by Jeffrey Weihing, Teri James Bellis, Gail D. Chermak, and Frank E. Musiek
- Primer on Clinical Decision Analysis, by Jeffrey Weihing and Sam Atcherson
- Case Studies, by Annette E. Hurley
- The CANS and CAPD: What We Know and What We Need to Learn, by Dennis P. Phillips
- Disorders of the Hand Volume 1 PDF Free Download,
- Disorders of the Hand Volume 1 Free Ebook,
- Disorders of the Hand Volume 1 PDF