Drug Discovery A History 1st Edition PDF Free Download
Written by a leading authority with an excellent reputation andability for writing a good narrative, Drug Discovery: AHistory is a far cry from simply a list of chemicalstructures.
This lively new text considers the origins, development andhistory of medicines that generate high media interest and have ahuge social and economic impact on society.
Set within a wide historical, social and cultural context, itprovides expanded coverage of pre-twentieth century drugs, the hugeadvances made in the twentieth century and the latest developmentsin drug research.
- Up-to-the-minute information in drug research
- Vignettes of special and unusual information, andanecdotes
- Discusses drug prototypes from all sources
- More comprehensive than other volumes on history of drugdiscovery
From the reviews:
“…an excellent bibliographic resource for those interestedin the background papers that serve as the foundation for discoveryof specific drug entities.” JOURNAL OF MEDICAL CHEMISTRY, June2006
“…a very comprehensive overview of drug development. Itshould be on the shelf on any aspiring pharmacist, medicinalchemist, or person interested in the history of therapeuticagents.” JOURNAL OF CHEMICAL EDUCATION, February 2006
“…a very readable and closely researched book…”CHEMISTRY & INDUSTRY, October 2005
- Drug Discovery A History 1st Edition PDF Free Download,
- Drug Discovery A History 1st Edition Free Ebook,
- Drug Discovery A History 1st Edition PDF