Embalming 5th Edition PDF Free Download
The most complete and up-to-date text on the art and science of embalming
Sponsored by the American Board of Funeral Service Education
Comprehensive and thoroughly updated in this fifth edition, Embalming: History, Theory, and Practice is the leading text in the field. The trusted classic covers the long history of embalming, explains embalming theory, and describes present practice, including the latest trends.
Special attention has been given to the creation of a safe working environment – from the standpoint of ergonomics, personal hygiene, and the use of embalming chemicals. Expanded technical areas of the book will assist you in the preparation of the body for viewing without using standard embalming chemicals. The fifth edition is also enhanced by a full-color 12-page insert demonstrating restorative arts and mortuary cosmetology.
Turn to the field’s leading text for unmatched coverage of:
- Legal, social, and technical considerations of embalming
- Health and regulatory standards
- Chemicals and methods
- Specific conditions and causes of death that influence the type of embalming
- Special cosmetic applications and restorative procedures
- Preparation of organ and tissue donors
- Embalming for shipping
- Embalming 5th Edition PDF Free Download,
- Embalming 5th Edition Free Ebook,
- Embalming 5th Edition PDF