The Encyclopedia of Women’s Health 6th Edition PDF Free Download
Use the power of nature to heal your body and enjoy a lifetime of good health
In Women’s Encyclopedia of Natural Medicine, naturopathic physician Tori Hudson shows you how to safely and effectively combine conventional and natural medicine to maintain health and address specific medical conditions. Her groundbreaking work offers sound information on complementary therapies such as bio-identical hormones, vitamin supplementation, herbs, diet, and exercise and helps you make informed choices about your health.
Learn how to:
- Treat a whole range of female health issues, from contraception to menopause, heart conditions to infections
- Safely integrate alternative therapies with traditional medicine
- Determine when you should seek a practitioner’s help
- And much more
Compassionate and authoritative, Women’s Encyclopedia of Natural Medicine demonstrates that an informed, integrative approach to staying well is often the best medicine.
“This is a book that should be in every woman’s health library and every alternative practitioner’s library. It is a resource for the new breed of conventional practitioners who are open to a more integrative health-care system.”
–Christiane Northrup, M.D., author of Women’s Bodies, Women’s Wisdom
- The Encyclopedia of Women’s Health 6th Edition PDF Free Download,
- The Encyclopedia of Women’s Health 6th Edition Free Ebook,
- The Encyclopedia of Women’s Health 6th Edition PDF