Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology PDF Free Download
This book is a good resource that reflects the slowly changing foundations of the field and will be of great use to students and practitioners who want to delve deeper into some of the underlying principles rather than looking up the geometric dimensions of the latest widget. — World Neurosurgery
This text will provide a broad introduction to endovascular therapy for the training or practicing neurosurgeon. — Young Neurosurgeons News
Covering not only the latest techniques but also the science and rationale behind neuroendovascular treatment, this reference reflects the current knowledge base of the endovascular surgical neuroradiology subspecialty. It covers all aspects of neuroendovascular surgery, such as the science of vascular biology to the more advanced clinical applications in acute stroke interventions and AVMs. Written by neurologists, neurosurgeons, and neuroradiologists, this timely text provides readers with a thorough review of ll the considerations pertinent to the endovascular treatment of diseases of the cerebrovascular system, spine, head, and neck.
- Technique chapters include complication avoidance and management
- High-quality, unique illustrations and up-to-date images guide the reader through clinical concepts and technically challenging procedures
- Covers topics that are often overlooked but are critical to understanding the dynamics of endovascular treatment, such as the use of anticoagulants or procoagulants and the biophysics of vascular disease
- Each chapter ends with a Summary which distills and highlights the key “takeaways” for that topic
Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology is a key resource that trainees as well as more seasoned clinicians will refer to repeatedly over the course of their careers.
- Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology PDF Free Download,
- Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology Free Ebook,
- Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology PDF