Evidence-Based Cardiology 4th Edition PDF Free Download
Publisher’s Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Get quick, portable access to the evidence you need to make effective clinical decisions! Evidence-Based Cardiology succinctly summarizes all the clinical trials that affect the practice of cardiovascular medicine, making it easy for you to implement the most appropriate diagnostic tests and treatments for your patients.
- Apply the latest knowledge on atrial fibrillation and heart failure, including novel anticoagulants, new medical therapies, new devices including ablation and resynchronization and other advanced therapies.
- Select the best interventions for acute coronary syndrome with coverage of new antiplatelet strategies, management strategy updates, and significant data on outcomes and guideline adherence.
- Navigate controversies across your entire field with in-depth chapters exploring all areas of preventive cardiology, coronary revascularization and percutaneous procedures, unstable angina/non-ST elevation myocardial infarction, ST-elevation myocardial infarction, heart failure, and arrhythmias.
- Look up all essential randomized clinical trials and understand their implications with concise summaries of trial design, study population, treatment regimen, and results, together with relevant ACC/AHA Practice Guidelines.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- A powerful search that pulls results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
- Evidence-Based Cardiology 4th Edition PDF Free Download,
- Evidence-Based Cardiology 4th Edition Free Ebook,
- Evidence-Based Cardiology 4th Edition PDF