Exercise Genomics PDF Free Download
This fourth edition of the best-selling textbook, HumanGenetics and Genomics, clearly explains the key principlesneeded by medical and health sciences students, from the basis ofmolecular genetics, to clinical applications used in the treatmentof both rare and common conditions.
A newly expanded Part 1, Basic Principles of Human Genetics,focuses on introducing the reader to key concepts such as Mendelianprinciples, DNA replication and gene expression. Part 2,Genetics and Genomics in Medical Practice, uses case scenarios tohelp you engage with current genetic practice.
Now featuring full-color diagrams, Human Genetics andGenomics has been rigorously updated to reflect today’sgenetics teaching, and includes updated discussion of genetic riskassessment, “single gene” disorders andtherapeutics.
Key learning features include:
- Clinical snapshots to help relate science to practice
- ‘Hot topics’ boxes that focus on the latestdevelopments in testing, assessment and treatment
- ‘Ethical issues’ boxes to prompt further thoughtand discussion on the implications of genetic developments
- ‘Sources of information’ boxes to assist with thepracticalities of clinical research and information provision
- Self-assessment review questions in each chapter
Accompanied by the Wiley E-Text digital edition (includedin the price of the book), Human Genetics and Genomics isalso fully supported by a suite of online resources at
- Factsheets on 100 genetic disorders, ideal for study and exampreparation
- Interactive Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) with feedback onall answers
- Links to online resources for further study
- Figures from the book available as PowerPoint slides, ideal forteaching purposes
The perfect companion to the genetics component of bothproblem-based learning and integrated medical courses, HumanGenetics and Genomics presents the ideal balance between thebio-molecular basis of genetics and clinical cases, and provides aninvaluable overview for anyone wishing to engage with thisfast-moving discipline.
- Exercise Genomics PDF Free Download,
- Exercise Genomics Free Ebook,
- Exercise Genomics PDF