Fish Viruses and Bacteria PDF Free Download
Taking a disease-based approach, Fish Viruses and Bacteria: Pathobiology and Protection focuses on the pathobiology of and protective strategies against the most common, major microbial pathogens of economically important marine and freshwater fish.
The book covers well-studied, notifiable piscine viruses and bacteria, including new and emerging diseases which can become huge threats to local fish populations in new geographical regions if transported there via infected fish or eggs. A concise but thorough reference work, this book:
* Covers key viral and bacterial diseases of notable fish species;
* Reviews major well-established piscine pathogens as well as new, emerging, and notifiable diseases
* Contains the most up-to-date research contributed by a team of over 50 world experts.
An invaluable bench book for fish health consultants, veterinarians, and all those wanting instant access to information, this book is also a useful textbook for students specializing in fish health and research scientists initiating fish disease research programs.
- Fish Viruses and Bacteria PDF Free Download,
- Fish Viruses and Bacteria Free Ebook,
- Fish Viruses and Bacteria PDF