Foundations of Anesthesia 2nd Edition PDF Free Download
Better understand the complexities of pharmacology and physiology relevant to your practice with the brand-new medical reference book, Pharmacology and Physiology for Anesthesia. Drs. Hugh Hemmings and Talmage Egan provide the clinical insights you need to effectively administer anesthesia, ensuring patient safety and the most optimal outcomes.
“…This is a useful well-written textbook of pharmacology and physiology. There is a greater emphasis on the pharmacology, but both sciences are dealt with to a high standard…I am happy to recommend this book as a useful learning and reference source.” Reviewed by: C.S Reilly on behalf of British Journal of Anaesthesia, Feb 2014
- Access comprehensive, continually updated research on the physiology of organ systems and clinical topics in the pharmacology of anesthetic drugs.
- Quickly and easily reference the information you need through user-friendly tables, figures, and algorithms, all presented in lavish full color throughout.
- Understand the molecular mechanism of drug actions and identify key drug interactions that may complicate anesthesia with dedicated sections on these key areas.
- Search the text and download images online at Expert Consult.
Build a thorough knowledge of pharmacology and physiology focused on clinical practice
- Foundations of Anesthesia 2nd Edition PDF Free Download,
- Foundations of Anesthesia 2nd Edition Free Ebook,
- Foundations of Anesthesia 2nd Edition PDF