Functional MRI 1st Edition PDF Free Download
|Author||Clyde A. Helms|
|File size||12.4 MB|
Whether you are a resident practicing radiologist or new fellow this authoritative resource offers expert guidance on all the essential information you need to approach musculoskeletal MRI and recognize abnormalities. The updated second edition features new illustrations to include the latest protocols as well as images obtained with 3 Tesla (T) MRI. See normal anatomy common abnormalities and diseases presented in a logical organization loaded with practical advice tips and pearls for easy comprehension.
- Follows a template that includes discussion of basic technical information as well as the normal and abnormal appearance of each small unit that composes each joint so you can easily find and understand the information you need.
- Depicts both normal and abnormal anatomy as well as disease progression through more than 600 detailed images.
- Includes only the essential information so you get all you need to perform quality musculoskeletal MRI without having to wade through too many details.
- Presents the nuances that can be detected with 3 Tesla MRI so you can master this new technology
- Includes “how to technical information on updated protocols for TMJ shoulder elbow wrist/hand spine hips and pelvis knee and foot and ankle.
- Features information boxes throughout the text that highlight key information for quick review of pertinent material.
Functional MRI 1st Edition PDF Functional MRI 1st Edition PDF Free Download Functional MRI 1st Edition PDF Ebook