Genitourinary Imaging A Core Review PDF Free Download
Assess your knowledge and master core material with this image-rich review tool! Designed to follow the structure of the Core Exam module for genitourinary imaging, Genitourinary Imaging: A Core Review prepares you for the exam with coverage of image acquisition physics, iatrogenic adverse events, image-based diagnosis, percutaneous biopsy and drainage catheter techniques, disease management, medical ethics, and more. 300 questions, answers, and explanations accompany hundreds of high-quality radiographs, CT, and MR image, in a format that mimics the Core Exam. Put this user-friendly resource to work for you and approach the Core Exam and MOC exam with confidence!Key Features:
- Prepare for every aspect of the exam with thorough coverage of contrast media, kidneys, adrenal glands, upper and lower GU tract, male and female genitalia, retroperitoneum, and more.
- Questions are divided according to the Core Exam Study Guide, so you can work on particular topics as needed.
- Multiple-choice questions and extended matching questions have corresponding answers with explanations of not only why one answer is correct, but also why other options are incorrect.
- References are provided for every question, helping you further your knowledge when you want to delve more deeply into a particular topic.
- An ideal reference and review tool for residents, fellows, practicing radiologists, and those preparing for Maintenance of Certification.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, offering tablet, smartphone, and online access to:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use