Handbook of Epilepsy 4th Edition PDF Free Download
Make your way through the epilepsy maze
Epilepsy is a complex neurological condition. There are manymodern treatment options, and treatment should nowadays be tailoredto an individual patient. But identification of the best therapycan be a labyrinthine process.
The Handbook of Epilepsy Treatment provides a practicalpathfinder for treating epilepsy based on published evidence andthe author’s 30 years of specialist clinical experience.Direct in style but comprehensive in content, with ample tables andsummaries, the Handbook of Epilepsy Treatment covers:
- Treatment of the different forms and causes of epilepsy
- Treatment in the different commonly encountered clinicalsituations
- Treatment in children, in adults, in the elderly, in women, inepilepsy syndromes and in those with special needs andrequirements
- Epilepsy drugs – their pharmacology, kinetics, sideeffects, effectiveness and practical usage in the clinic
- Epilepsy surgery – the various types, the indications,assessment and outcome
A succinct pharmacopeia summarizes the entire range ofanti-epileptic medications with emphasis on effective prescribingin the clinical setting.
The Handbook of Epilepsy Treatment will help you and yourpatient find the best path to control epilepsy for eachindividual’s situation.
- Handbook of Epilepsy 4th Edition PDF Free Download,
- Handbook of Epilepsy 4th Edition Free Ebook,
- Handbook of Epilepsy 4th Edition PDF