Handbook of Pediatric Surgical Patient Care PDF Free Download
Handbook of Pediatric Surgical Patient Care focuses on the decision-making process in the overall management of the pediatric surgical patient and provides guidelines for diagnosis. The book covers topics ranging from a wide spectrum of neonatal conditions and surgical critical care to other childhood afflictions, pediatric cancer and the injured child. It also focuses on the current management of common childhood conditions including appendicitis, pyloric stenosis and hernias. The purpose of this handbook is to provide a brief, easily accessible, rapid source of contemporary information to students, residents and practitioners caring for infants and children with surgical disorders.
- Physiologic Considerations of Newborn/Child
- Tumors (The Abdominal Mass)
- Liver, Biliary Tree & Pancreas
- Urologic Considerations
- Vascular Malformations
- Special Considerations
Readership: Undergraduate medical students, graduate surgical residents, post-graduate advanced pediatric surgical residents/fellows, pediatric surgery physician extenders, specialized nurses.
- A concise handbook focusing on pediatric surgical care. It also covers a broad range of topics
- It provides quick reference algorithms in management care issues
- The knowledge level of the handbook is focused at post-graduates, surgical residents, pediatric residents or faculty and physician-extenders specializing in pediatric surgical care