Harrison’s Neurology in Clinical Medicine 3rd Edition PDF Free Download
|Author||Stephen L. Hauser|
|File size||20 MB|
Neurology – as only Harrison’s can cover it
A Doody’s Core Title for 2017!
Featuring a superb compilation of chapters related to neurology derived from Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine Nineteenth Edition (including content from the acclaimed Harrison’s DVD now available here in print) this concise full-color clinical companion delivers the latest knowledge in the field backed by the scientific rigor and authority that have defined Harrison’s. You will find 66 chapters from more than 90 renowned editors and contributors in a carry-anywhere presentation that is ideal for the classroom clinic ward or exam/certification preparation.
• High-yield board review questions make this text ideal for keeping current and preparing for the boards
• Current complete coverage of clinically important topics in neurology including Clinical Manifestations of Neurologic Diseases Diseases of the Nervous System Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Psychiatric Disorders and Alcoholism and Drug Dependency
• Extensively updated to highlight recent advances in the understanding diagnosis treatment and prevention of neurologic and psychiatric disorders; expanded coverage of neurodegenerative diseases; extensively revised chapter on cerebrovascular diseases; the latest breakthroughs in sleep disorders and migraine
• Integration of pathophysiology with clinical management
• Enhanced by numerous neuroimaging figures throughout the text and an expanded atlas of neuroimaging findings
• Handy appendix of Laboratory Values of Clinical Importance
Harrison’s Neurology in Clinical Medicine 3rd Edition PDF Harrison’s Neurology in Clinical Medicine 3rd Edition PDF Free Download Harrison’s Neurology in Clinical Medicine 3rd Edition PDF Ebook