Harrison’s Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine 2nd Edition PDF Free Download
Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine – as only Harrison’s can cover it
A Doody’s Core Title for 2017!
Featuring a superb compilation of chapters related to pulmonary and critical care topics derived from Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine, Nineteenth Edition (including content from the acclaimed Harrison’s DVD, now available here in print), this concise, full-color clinical companion delivers the latest knowledge in the field backed by the scientific rigor and authority that have defined Harrison’s. You will find 45 chapters from more than 70 renowned editors and contributors in a carry-anywhere presentation that is ideal for the classroom, clinic, ward, or exam/certification preparation.
• Logically divided into five sections that reflect the scope of pulmonary and critical care medicine: Diagnosis of Respiratory Disorders, Diseases of the Respiratory System, General Approach to the Critically Ill Patient, Common Illnesses and Syndromes, and Disorders Complicating Critical Illnesses and Their Management
• Integration of pathophysiology with clinical management
• High-yield board review questions make this text ideal for keeping current or preparing for the boards
• Valuable appendix of laboratory values of clinical importance
- Harrison’s Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine 2nd Edition PDF Free Download,
- Harrison’s Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine 2nd Edition Free Ebook,
- Harrison’s Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine 2nd Edition PDF