Hemostasis and Thrombosis PDF Free Download
With authoritative coverage of rare and common hemostatic disorders, Consultative Hemostasis and Thrombosis, 4th Edition, keeps you both up to date with all that’s new in this fast-moving field as well as reviewing background and development and citing pertinent classical literature. Broad differential diagnoses are provided, underscoring the editors’ position that correct treatment begins with correct diagnosis. This trusted resource by Drs. Craig S. Kitchens, Craig M. Kessler, Barbara A. Konkle, Michael B. Streiff, and David A. Garcia is designed for rapid reference and critical decision making at the point of care.
- Emphasizes real-world problems and solutions, with quick access to concise descriptions of each condition, associated symptoms, laboratory findings, differential diagnosis, and treatment.
- Features a user-friendly design, full-color format, abundant laboratory protocols, and at-a-glance tables and charts throughout.
- Provides thorough updates on core information on hemostasis and thrombosis, including deep venous thrombosis (DVT), pulmonary embolisms, hypercoagulability, thrombocytopenia, von Willenbrand disease, and more.
- Covers new treatment information on hemophilia A and B.
- Contains new chapters on hereditary hemorrhagic telangiectasia, hemolytic uremic syndrome, and paroxymal nocturnal hemoglobinuria.
- Two new editors, Dr. Michael B. Streiff and Dr. David A. Garcia, offer fresh perspectives and valuable experience.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Hemostasis and Thrombosis PDF Free Download,
- Hemostasis and Thrombosis Free Ebook,
- Hemostasis and Thrombosis PDF