Heterocyclic Chemistry in Drug Discovery PDF Free Download
Enables researchers to fully realize the potential to discover new pharmaceuticals among heterocyclic compounds
Integrating heterocyclic chemistry and drug discovery, this innovative text enables readers to understand how and why these two fields go hand in hand in the effective practice of medicinal chemistry. Contributions from international leaders in the field review more than 100 years of findings, explaining their relevance to contemporary drug discovery practice. Moreover, these authors have provided plenty of practical guidance and tips based on their own academic and industrial laboratory experience, helping readers avoid common pitfalls.
Heterocyclic Chemistry in Drug Discovery is ideal for readers who want to fully realize the almost limitless potential to discover new and effective pharmaceuticals among heterocyclic compounds, the largest and most varied family of organic compounds. The book features:
- Several case studies illustrating the role and application of 3, 4, 5, and 6+ heterocyclic ring systems in drug discovery
- Step-by-step descriptions of synthetic methods and practical techniques
- Examination of the physical properties for each heterocycle, including NMR data and quantum calculations
- Detailed explanations of the complexity and intricacies of reactivity and stability for each class of heterocycles
Heterocyclic Chemistry in Drug Discovery is recommended as a textbook for organic and medicinal chemistry courses, particularly those emphasizing heterocyclic chemistry. The text also serves as a guide for medicinal and process chemists in the pharmaceutical industry, offering them new insights and new paths to explore for effective drug discovery.
- Heterocyclic Chemistry in Drug Discovery PDF Free Download,
- Heterocyclic Chemistry in Drug Discovery Free Ebook,
- Heterocyclic Chemistry in Drug Discovery PDF