Hypertension and Cardiovascular Disease 2017 PDF Free Download
|Author||George L. Bakris MD|
|File size||8.81 MB|
The third edition of Hypertension: A Companion to Braunwald’s Heart Disease by Drs. George L. Bakris and Matthew Sorrentino focuses on every aspect of managing and treating patients who suffer from hypertensive disorders. Designed for cardiologists endocrinologists and nephrologists alike this expansive in-depth review boasts expert guidance from contributors worldwide keeping you abreast of the latest developments from basic science to clinical trials and guidelines. Hypertension also includes an Expert Consult eBook updated with late-breaking clinical trials reviews of important new articles and the latest guidance on clinical practice all selected and masterfully edited by Dr. Eugene Braunwald.
- Features expert guidance
- Covers behavior management
from worldwide contributors in cardiology endocrinology neurology and nephrology.
as an integral part of treatment plans for hypertensives and pre-hypertensives.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase.
This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text figures videos and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Covers new developments
- Includes chapters on hot topics such as hypertension as an immune disease; sleep disorders including sleep apnea a major cause of hypertension; a novel chapter on environmental pollution and its contribution to endothelial dysfunction and more!
- Equips you with the most recent guidelines from the major societies.
- Highlights new combination drug therapies and the management of chronic complications of hypertension.
in epidemiology pathophysiology immunology clinical findings laboratory testing invasive and non-invasive testing risk stratification clinical decision-making prognosis and management.
sourced from the main Braunwald’s Heart Disease text.
Hypertension and Cardiovascular Disease 2017 PDF Hypertension and Cardiovascular Disease 2017 PDF Free Download Hypertension and Cardiovascular Disease 2017 PDF Ebook