Implantable Medical Electronics PDF Free Download
This book is a comprehensive, interdisciplinary resource for the latest information on implantable medical devices, and is intended for graduate students studying electrical engineering, electronic instrumentation, and biomedical engineering. It is also appropriate for academic researchers, professional engineers, practicing doctors, and paramedical staff. Divided into two sections on Basic Concepts and Principles, and Applications, the first section provides an all-embracing perspective of the electronics background necessary for this work. The second section deals with pacing techniques used for the heart, brain, spinal cord, and the network of nerves that interlink the brain and spinal cord with the major organs, including ear and eye prostheses.
- The insertion of an implantable neural amplifier for accurate recording of neural signals for neuroengineering studies
- The use of implantable pulse generators for pacing the activities of diseased organs
- The use of implantable sensors for observing the influence of therapy and monitoring a patient’s biological parameters
- The use of drug delivery systems to supervise the supply of accurate doses of medicine to affected parts
entials of clocking and timing circuits, pulse generator circuits, neural amplifiers, batteries, biomaterials and biocompatibility, and more. Unique to this book is also a chapter on cyber security and confidentiality concerns with implants. End-of-chapter questions and exercises help readers apply the content to practical use, making this an ideal book for anyone wishing to learn more about implantable devices.
- Implantable Medical Electronics PDF Free Download,
- Implantable Medical Electronics Free Ebook,
- Implantable Medical Electronics PDF