Introduction to Formulae of Traditional Chinese Medicine PDF Free Download
With increased demands on medical health care due to societal developments, the sole dependence on modern medicine or Western medicine is clearly insufficient. Traditional Chinese medicine, once derided by many in the west, is now firmly in the global limelight due to its numerous advantages in preventing and treating diseases. Chinese medicine achieves its curative effects by making use of natural therapies such as animal and plant parts, which are of interest to many doctors and patients who are in favor of rectifying the entire state of the body.
For over two thousand years, Chinese medicinal formulas have been extensively used in China as the main technique to prevent and treat. The accordance of formula and disease pattern is the most specific, objective, stable, and recurrently effective aspect of treatment based on pattern differentiation, which will be introduced in this book as a reliable analytical method.
In this book, the fundamental concepts of Chinese medicine, methods of conducting pattern differentiation and composing principles of formulas, and integration of indispensable courses of Chinese medicine, such as basic theories, diagnostic methods, Chinese medicinals, formulas, treatment principles, internal medicine, and warm diseases will be discussed, opening a door for novices who are interested to learn more about Chinese medicine.
Through self-study of this book in a relatively short duration, it is our hope that the reader will be familiar with and preliminarily apply the basic theories of Chinese medicine and formulas in practice. This not only serves to prevent and treat diseases, but more importantly, contributes to the spread of traditional Chinese medicine.
- Chinese Medicine and Medicinals
- Prescribing a Formula in Accordance with the Pattern
- The Exterior Pattern
- The Half-Exterior and Half-Interior Pattern
- The Cold Pattern
- The Heat Pattern
- The Phlegm–Rheum and Water–Dampness Pattern
- The Wind Pattern
- The Qi Stagnation Pattern
- The Static Blood Pattern
- The Food Accumulation Pattern
- The Wind–Damp Pattern
- The Deficiency Pattern
- The Complex Pattern
- Formulae for Diseases of the Respiratory System
- Formulae for Diseases of the Digestive System
- Formulae for Diseases of the Cardiovascular System
- Formulae for Diseases of the Urogenital System
- Formulae for Diseases of the Nervous System
Readership: Medical professionals, both Western medical doctors and TCM practitioners, particularly those practicing in Australia, Europe and America; Chinese medicine educators, clinical and basic Chinese medicine researchers and health science students (particularly Chinese medicine students); herbalists, gerontology researchers, nutritionists, public health specialists (health policy departments in ministries of health and universities); professionals at the World Health Organization and affiliated institutions, and pharmaceutical companies; librarians of TCM professional associations and teaching institutes and the lay reader who either wants general knowledge or wishes to understand how TCM can help a friend, relative or loved one.
- Introduction to Formulae of Traditional Chinese Medicine PDF Free Download,
- Introduction to Formulae of Traditional Chinese Medicine Free Ebook,
- Introduction to Formulae of Traditional Chinese Medicine PDF