Jefferson Headache Manual PDF Free Download
“According to the National Headache Foundation, over 45 million Americans suffer from chronic, recurring headaches (28 million from migraine alone). Headache is the most common complaint for which people see neurologists. Headache can impede job functioning and undermine oneÌs quality of life if not managed effectively. Despite this, research that would help in the care and management of headache patients is sadly lacking.
The Jefferson Headache Manual is a practical guide for the practitioner seeking assistance in diagnosing and treating headache patients. Written by the experts at one of the foremost headache centers in the United States, the Manual provides a systematic approach to identifying and managing all types of headaches. Migraine, chronic daily and tension headache, cluster headache, post-lumbar puncture and high and low pressure headaches, medication overuse, and unusual primary headaches are all covered. In addition, this handy reference includes chapters on post-traumatic headache, associated comorbid disorders, headache in the emergency department, and regional considerations in the neck, nose and sinuses, and contains up-to-date information on the latest prescription drug treatments, infusion and inpatient therapies, botulinum toxin, and behavioral management. Based upon the Jefferson philosophy and unique experience of the authors, this comprehensive yet concise manual will appeal to anyone who strives to practice state of the art headache medicine.
Features of the Jefferson Headache Manual include
- Practical, problem-oriented approach to diagnosis and management
- Expert advice and recommendations
- Packed with useful graphics, tables, and illustrations
- Differential diagnoses lists, clinical criteria boxes, and Red Flags help practitioners make informed decisions quickly
- Covers pharmacologic and non-pharmacologic treatments
- Jefferson Headache Manual PDF Free Download,
- Jefferson Headache Manual Free Ebook,
- Jefferson Headache Manual PDF