Kinanthropometry and Exercise Physiology Laboratory Manual Volume 1 PDF Free Download
Kinanthropometry is the study of human body size, shape and form and how those characteristics relate to human movement and sporting performance. In this fully updated and revised edition of the classic guide to kinanthropometric theory and practice, leading international sport and exercise scientists offer a clear and comprehensive introduction to essential principles and techniques.
Each chapter guides the reader through the planning and conduct of practical and laboratory sessions and includes a survey of current theory and contemporary literature relating to that topic. The book is fully illustrated and includes worked examples, exercises, research data, chapter summaries and guides to further reading throughout.
Volume One: Anthropometry covers key topics such as:
- body composition, proportion, and growth
- evaluating posture, flexibility and range of motion
- children’s physiology, maturation and sport performance
- field work
- statistical methods for kinesiology and sport
- accurate scaling of data for sport and exercise sciences.
The Kinanthropometry and Exercise Physiology Laboratory Manual is essential reading for all serious students and researchers working in sport and exercise science, kinesiology and human movement.
Roger Eston is Professor of Human Physiology and Head of the School of Sport and Health Sciences at the University of Exeter. Thomas Reilly is Professor of Sports Science and Director of the Research Institute for Sport and Exercise Sciences at Liverpool John Moores University.
- Kinanthropometry and Exercise Physiology Laboratory Manual Volume 1 PDF Free Download,
- Kinanthropometry and Exercise Physiology Laboratory Manual Volume 1 Free Ebook,
- Kinanthropometry and Exercise Physiology Laboratory Manual Volume 1 PDF