Knee Injuries and Repair PDF Free Download
Articular Cartilage Injury of the Knee is a comprehensive reference that combines the basic scientific knowledge of articular cartilage as it relates to patient health and disease with patient-focused diagnosis and treatment options. This book emphasizes the importance of bridging the divide between basic science and clinical applications in order to select the best possible treatment when injuries occur.
- Provides clinically-relevant information on each topic that can easily be applied in practice
- Showcases the latest techniques in transplantation and scaffolds for cartilage repair
- Includes a focused chapter on assessment outcomes after cartilage repair of the knee
- Written and edited by leading orthopedic surgeons and basic science experts who represent the most current philosophy of effective management of articular cartilage injury of the knee
Orthopedic surgeons specializing in the lower extremity will find this book to be an excellent resource that they can consult to guide them in the treatment of patients with articular cartilage injury of the knee.
- Knee Injuries and Repair PDF Free Download,
- Knee Injuries and Repair Free Ebook,
- Knee Injuries and Repair PDF