Managing Health and Safety in the Dental Practice PDF Free Download
The main purpose of this book is to provide clear, straightforwardinformation about the key requirements relating to health andsafety in dental practices, with a practical and user-friendlyapproach to help manage these issues on a day-to-day basis. Itassists practice managers, dentists, dental nurses and other teammembers in making health and safety ‘second nature’ by integratingit into their usual routine – thereby preventing accidents,addressing unacceptable working practices, and maintainingprofessional standards in order to ensure, so far as is reasonable,the protection of employees and patients.
The book offers comprehensive coverage of all major topics, fromthe handling of hazardous substances to the management of medicalemergencies. Each chapter includes:
- A tab for ease of reference
- A bulleted list outlining the scope of the chapter
- A list of figures
- An introduction to the subject and its relevance to thedental practice
- A list of key legislation relating to the subject
- The subject content broken down into sub-headings
- A summary to help reflection and recollection
- An action check list to measure against existing workingpractices
- frequently asked questions to assist in practicalapplication
Each topic is covered with specific reference to dental practiceneeds, with all the necessary detail but no excessive technicality.Ultimately, this book shows how a healthy and safe workplace iseminently achievable.
- Managing Health and Safety in the Dental Practice PDF Free Download,
- Managing Health and Safety in the Dental Practice Free Ebook,
- Managing Health and Safety in the Dental Practice PDF