Manual of Vascular Diseases 2nd Edition PDF Free Download
Knowledge and understanding of vascular disease, particularly atherosclerosis, continue to expand across disciplines, as do diagnostic and therapeutic strategies for treatment of vascular disorders. This manual offers a consistent “how to” approach that places specific emphasis on management. Each chapter provides the reader with a highly practical approach so that he or she comes away with a reasonable amount of familiarity as to be able to manage the patient independently. Since the first edition, a certification in vascular medicine has become available.
Some of the key features include:
- Practical information such as drug doses, protocols for managing disorders, and algorithms
- Guidance on diagnostic assessment and treatment strategies for the majority of vascular disorders encountered in clinical practice
- Assimilation of information from areas outside cardiology, i.e., vascular surgeons and interventional radiologists, into a reader-friendly format geared toward the average practicing internist or cardiologist.
- Manual of Vascular Diseases 2nd Edition PDF Free Download,
- Manual of Vascular Diseases 2nd Edition Free Ebook,
- Manual of Vascular Diseases 2nd Edition PDF