Math for Nurses 8th Edition PDF Free Download
Help your students learn to calculate dosages accurately with this easy-to-use pocket guide.Packed with real clinical examples and practice problems, Math for Nurses includes a review of basic math skills, measurement systems, and drug calculations/preparations, making it ideal for use in clinical settings or as a study aid. The book’s step-by-step approach coupled with frequent examples that illustrate problem-solving helps students develop the knowledge and skills they need to calculate dosages effectively and improve the accuracy of drug delivery.
Highlights of the 9th Edition
- Complete: This is the only dosage calculation pocket reference available today that covers the steps of drug preparation.
- Comprehensive: All methods of dosage calculations are used, including ratio, proportion, formula, and dimensional analysis.
- Hands-on: Practice problems throughout the text and end-of-chapter and end-of-unit review questions aid students’ application and recall of material.
- Practical: A handy pull-out quick-reference card contains basic equivalents, conversion factors, and math formulas.
- Interactive: Virtual Chalkboard tutorials (followed by quizzes) solve problems step-by-step using three different methods with a voice over that explains each step.