Medical Ethics 2nd Edition PDF Free Download
Medical Ethics: Accounts of Groundbreaking Cases provides an in-depth study of Bioethics authored by a pioneer in the field. This program covers some of the most well-known bioethics cases and the ethical issues those cases present. It also gives an overview of current issues in the medical ethics field. The thought-provoking content affords students the opportunity to think beyond what is presented in the book, enabling them to actively assess what they have read. The Connect course for this offering includes SmartBook, an adaptive reading and study experience which guides students to master, recall, and apply key concepts while providing automatically-graded assessments.
McGraw-Hill Connect® is a subscription-based learning service accessible online through your personal computer or tablet. Choose this option if your instructor will require Connect to be used in the course. Your subscription to Connect includes the following:
• SmartBook® – an adaptive digital version of the course textbook that personalizes your reading experience based on how well you are learning the content.
• Access to your instructor’s homework assignments, quizzes, syllabus, notes, reminders, and other important files for the course.
• Progress dashboards that quickly show how you are performing on your assignments and tips for improvement.
• The option to purchase (for a small fee) a print version of the book. This binder-ready, loose-leaf version includes free shipping.
Complete system requirements to use Connect can be found here: http://www.mheducation.com/highered/platforms/connect/training-support-students.html
- Medical Ethics 2nd Edition PDF Free Download,
- Medical Ethics 2nd Edition Free Ebook,
- Medical Ethics 2nd Edition PDF