Meyler’s Side Effects of Drugs 16th Edition PDF : The International Encyclopedia of Adverse Drug Reactions and Interactions
Each article contains detailed and authoritative information about the adverse effects of each drug, with comprehensive references to the primary literature, making this a must–have reference work for any academic or medical library, pharmacologist, regulatory organization, hospital dispensary, or pharmaceutical company.
The online version of the book provides an unparalleled depth of coverage and functionality by offering convenient desktop access and enhanced features such as increased searchability, extensive internal cross-linking, and fully downloadable and printable full-text, HTML or PDF articles.
- Enhanced encyclopedic format with drug monographs now organized alphabetically
- Completely expanded coverage of each drug, with more than 1,500 drug articles and information on adverse reactions and interactions
- Clearer, systematic organization of information for easier reading, including case histories to provide perspective on each listing
- Extensive bibliography with over 40,000 references
- A must–have reference work for any academic or medical library, pharmacologist, regulatory organization, hospital dispensary, or pharmaceutical company