Minimally Invasive Abdominal Surgery PDF Free Download
Step-by-step, full-color approaches and tactical guidelines on new minimally invasive procedures
Magnificently illustrated with clear depictions of key anatomic relationships, this new surgical atlas covers all minimally invasive abdominal procedures as well as combined endoluminal and endocavitary operations. A systematic organization of test and illustrations that facilitates the choice between options—from classic to more recent procedures—in a concise style for fast and reliable guidance. Plus, exquisitely detailed watercolor drawings reflect the modern realities of surgical practice and answer critical questions when time is of the essence.
Highlights of this full-color atlas:
- Illustrated, step-by-step techniques and tactical
guidelines–ideal to read and consult before a procedure
- Crucial discussions of alternative methods, repeat
procedures, complications to avoid, and postoperative care
- Superb surgical illustrations that provide a clear
orientation to the operating field
- Continuity in methodology throughout
No other book available today provides the comprehensive approach you will find here. Covering the indications, strategy, technique, and goals of any abdominal procedure feasible through a minimalapproach, with anatomy integrated throughout, the book is a vital professional tool.
- Minimally Invasive Abdominal Surgery PDF Free Download,
- Minimally Invasive Abdominal Surgery Free Ebook,
- Minimally Invasive Abdominal Surgery PDF