MKSAP 18 PDF Free Download
MKSAP® 18 is specifically intended for physicians who provide personal, non-surgical care to adults, including general internists and primary care physicians, subspecialists who need to remain up-to-date in internal medicine, residents preparing for the Certification Exam in internal medicine, physicians preparing for the Maintenance of the Certification Exam in internal medicine, and medical educators.
The learning objectives of MKSAP® 18 are:
– Close gaps between actual care in your practice and preferred standards of care, based on best evidence.
– Diagnose disease states that are less common and sometimes overlooked or confusing.
– Improve management of comorbid conditions that can complicate patient care.
– Determine when to refer patients for surgery or care by subspecialists.
– Pass the ABIM Certification Examination and the ABIM Maintenance of Certification Examination.
11 comprehensive text chapters with 1,200 brand new and related multiple-choice questions and index. It includes high value care recommendations, key points, hospital-focused content, plus tables and full-colour images.