MRI for Orthopaedic Surgeons 1st Edition PDF Free Download
Designed specifically for orthopedic surgeons involved in the review of musculoskeletal MRIs, this book enables clinicians to develop a systematic approach to the interpretation of MRI studies. It provides clinicians with a solid understanding of essential concepts, including the physics of MRI, various pulse sequences available for obtaining an MRI, and normal MRI anatomy and contains chapters on special considerations for imaging articular cartilage and soft-tissue and bone tumors, as well as advanced techniques such as MR arthrography and MR angiography, correlation with other imaging modalities, and safety issues.
- More than 700 MRIs and instructive illustrations to highlight key concepts related to normal anatomy and pathologic processes
- Practical discussion of how other imaging modalities correlate with MRI
- Clinical insights from leading orthopedic surgeons and radiologists
An ideal resource for orthopedic surgeons, residents, and fellows, this book provides essential instruction on how to approach MRI studies in everyday practice. With its practical coverage of clinical concepts, this book will also serve as a valuable reference for radiologists, rheumatologists, primary care physicians, and other specialists who care for patients with musculoskeletal conditions.
- MRI for Orthopaedic Surgeons 1st Edition PDF Free Download,
- MRI for Orthopaedic Surgeons 1st Edition Free Ebook,
- MRI for Orthopaedic Surgeons 1st Edition PDF