Neoplastic Mimics in Soft Tissue and Bone Pathology PDF Free Download
Neoplastic mimics or “pseudotumors” can simulate neoplasms on all levels of analysis–clinical, radiologic, and pathologic–and thus represent particular
diagnostic pitfalls for the pathologist that can ultimately lead to therapeutic misdirection.
This book provides the pathologist with detailed morphologic descriptions and diagnostic guidance in recognizing these neoplastic mimics as they occur in
the soft tissues and bones. In addition, descriptions and diagnostic guidance are provided for the range of lesions that are considered benign neoplasms
but may mimic malignant tumors. Throughout the book comparisons of neoplastic mimics with true neoplasms (and benign neoplasms with sarcomas) are provided,
at clinical, gross, and histologic levels. In the presentation of every entity, the points that contribute to differential diagnosis are emphasized.
More than 300 color images and this analysis of neoplastic and malignant mimics guide the pathologist through recognizing and distinguishing the unusual
variants, morphologic anomalies and misleading features that may easily lead to an inaccurate interpretation and missed diagnosis. Since many of entities
described are uncommon, Neoplastic Mimics in Soft Tissue and Bone Pathology emphasizes imaging and clinical correlations throughout to support the
pathologist as consultant to the entire diagnostic and clinical management team. Every pathologist who sees soft tissue and bone cases will find this book
an invaluable working tool to ensure accurate diagnosis.
Neoplastic Mimics in Soft Tissue and Bone Pathology
- Over 300 high-quality images showing the full range of neoplastic and malignant mimics in soft tissue and bone specimens
- Concise, specific text descriptions make the book easy to use as a visual reference
- Expert authors guide the reader to recognizing and distinguishing misleading specimens
- Neoplastic Mimics in Soft Tissue and Bone Pathology PDF Free Download,
- Neoplastic Mimics in Soft Tissue and Bone Pathology Free Ebook,
- Neoplastic Mimics in Soft Tissue and Bone Pathology PDF