Non medical Prescribing PDF Free Download
The Textbook of Non-Medical Prescribing is an easy-to-read, comprehensive overview of the essential knowledge, key issues and skills relevant to non-medical prescribing. Now fully updated and linked to the National Prescribing Centre Single Competency Framework for non-medical prescribers, with activities to help you link your continuing professional development within the competences required as a prescriber. This practical title remains an ideal resource for all qualified health professionals to practice safe and effective non-medical prescribing.
The section edition is structured around four core themes – public health, social and cultural issues, prescribing principles, and continuing professional development – which are threaded throughout the text. It also includes additional material on the importance on continuing professional development in prescribing, as well as the history and context of non-medical prescribing; ethical, legal and professional issues; effective consultations; essential pharmacology; clinical skills; prescribing for specific groups; and the role of the multidisciplinary team.
- Accessible and study-friendly
- Each chapter has learning objectives and activities to support a deeper understanding of the theoretical knowledge base and its application to practice
- Case studies linking the topics to real-life scenarios
- Companion website at www.wiley.com/go/nuttall with a range of self-assessment questions, quizzes, numeracy exercises, case studies and weblinks.
The Textbook of Non-Medical Prescribing provides support to anyone studying for a prescribing qualification or looking for a refresher on the subject.
- Non medical Prescribing PDF Free Download,
- Non medical Prescribing Free Ebook,
- Non medical Prescribing PDF