Obsessive Compulsive Disorder For Dummies PDF Free Download
Break the chains of OCD with Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
Are you suffering from Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)?You’re not alone. Whether you’ve tried countless treatments or areseeking help for the first time, this expert, accessible guide isyour beacon of hope for breaking the chains of this cripplingdisorder. Managing OCD with CBT For Dummies usesmindfulness-based Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) to eradicateOCD from your day-to-day life. Through clear and sensitivedirection, you’ll find out how to identify and correct negativethought patterns, confront your problems with positive solutionsand recognise the power of cognitive thinking.
Once a term only used by psychologists and counselors, CBT isnow in common use and has become the preferred treatment method fora variety of psychological issues, including anxiety anddepression, self-esteem, eating disorders, addiction, and manyothers. If you’re planning on trying it on its own or inconjunction with other types of therapies, you’ll be heartened toknow that a staggering 75% of people with OCD are significantlyhelped by CBT—which is why it remains the treatment of choicefor tackling the disorder by the National Institute for Health andClinical Excellence (NICE).
- Demonstrates how CBT encourages new thinking patterns to combatdestructive thought tendencies
- Explains the causes and symptoms of OCD
- Shows you how to use CBT to modify everyday thoughts andbehaviours with the aim of positively influencing youremotions
- Illustrates the importance of facing your fears and offerspositive strategies on exposure therapy
There’s no need to let OCD continue to control your life. Thishow-to guide helps you break down the negative patterns that havebeen keeping you hostage—and allows you to build a positivefuture free of the hold of OCD.
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder For Dummies PDF Free Download,
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder For Dummies Free Ebook,
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder For Dummies PDF