Occupational Therapy and Neurological Conditions PDF Free Download
While diagnosis with a neurological condition may not be life-threatening, it can have significant impact on everyday life and on participation in activities. Occupational therapists must be able to fully consider the physical, cognitive, emotional, psychological and behavioural problems which may occur as a consequence of a neurological disorder, and understand the impact of diagnosis from a person-centred perspective. Occupational Therapy and Neurological Conditions incorporates theoretical, clinical and research evidence to support occupational therapists in the management of people with neurological conditions.
- Covers the key symptoms of neurological conditions and the biological basis of these within the ICF framework
- Provides an overview of therapy and management for all neurological conditions
- Includes key occupational therapy theory
- Case studies root concepts in real-life practice
- End-of-chapter self-evaluation questions help test understanding
Occupational Therapy and Neurological Conditions is the ideal resource to support students, newly-qualified practitioners, and occupational therapists looking for an overview or introduction to this key area of practice.
- Occupational Therapy and Neurological Conditions PDF Free Download,
- Occupational Therapy and Neurological Conditions Free Ebook,
- Occupational Therapy and Neurological Conditions PDF