Operative Microsurgery PDF Free Download
MASTER COMMON AND DIFFICULT MICROSURGERY PROCEDURES WITH STEP-BY-STEP, ILLUSTRATED GUIDANCE
A Doody’s Core Title for 2017!
More than 2,000 full-color photographs and illustrations!
Operative Microsurgery is a practical, full-color procedural guide that focuses on microsurgery of the upper and lower limbs, nerves and brachial plexus, head and neck, and breast and trunk. This groundbreaking textfeatures chapters written by plastic surgeons, hand surgeons, and orthopedic surgeons from 17 countries, in addition to the United States and Canada. Enriched by an extensive collection of full-color atlas-style photographs and illustrations demonstrating dozens of procedures, Operative Microsurgery is divided into 86 chapters, most of which describe a specific operative technique and include all the expert guidance necessary to successfully perform the procedure.
CLEAR, COMPREHENSIVE, AND AUTHORITATIVE, OPERATIVE MICROSURGERY ENABLES YOU TO:
- Tap into the collective wisdom of some of the brightest, most respected minds in microsurgery
- Acquire a hands-on working knowledge of key microsurgery procedures that span the entire human body
- Learn with the help of an outstanding collection of full-color photographs and illustrations
- Confidently perform difficult or unusual procedures
- Refer to convenient procedure-specific chapters written by pioneers in the field
- Operative Microsurgery PDF Free Download,
- Operative Microsurgery Free Ebook,
- Operative Microsurgery PDF