Orthopaedic Biomaterials in Research and Practice 2nd Edition PDF Free Download
Revised, expanded, and updated, Orthopaedic Biomaterials in Research and Practice, Second Edition introduces materials science and applies it to medical research and treatment. This book incorporates math and engineering, which makes it accessible to trainees and others working in the industry who are lacking primary mathematical and engineering training.
What’s New in the Second Edition:
In the second edition, the new material includes regeneration, hybrid and replant materials, tissue engineering, electrical stimulation for tissue growth and repair, modeling of material behavior in service, and long-term function of materials in patients. It explores tools for non-destructive and destructive analysis of explanted devices, and provides updates on all material classes including shape memory and degradable alloys, fracture-resistant ceramics, and bioabsorbable polymers. It provides a compendium for implant host response including in-depth discussion of metallosis and hypersensitive response. It also adds new case studies, worked problems, and a complete self-evaluation test with annotated answers.
- Includes focused, practical study questions after each chapter
- Presents extensive, detailed figures accompanying example problems and concepts
- Provides a one-stop reference for understanding all biomaterials that are used in contemporary orthopaedic surgery and beyond
- Introduces key concepts of relevance in each chapter
Orthopaedic Biomaterials in Research and Practice, Second Edition serves as a textbook fororthopaedic residents. It can also serve as a review for the Orthopaedists In-Training Examination (OITE), the Orthopaedic Self-Assessment Examination, or the Orthopaedic Board Examination.
- Orthopaedic Biomaterials in Research and Practice 2nd Edition PDF Free Download,
- Orthopaedic Biomaterials in Research and Practice 2nd Edition Free Ebook,
- Orthopaedic Biomaterials in Research and Practice 2nd Edition PDF